Thursday, November 29, 2007

Gettin' Your Fix - Peppermint Style!


The past few weeks I've been getting my money's worth out of our new coffee maker and recreating delicious holiday drinks at home. Since there isn't a Starbucks within 5 miles and Dunkin's gets a little repetitive, I have been brewing regular coffee and adding flavored creamer by Int'l Delight and Coffee Mate!


My new favorite is Coffee Mate's Peppermint Mocha. Kevin brought it home for me knowing that it was right up my ally! Although Im not a HUGE mocha fan, I tried it out and am hooked!! It's the perfect mix of peppermint taste without overpowering your morning coffee.


So if you're home on the weekend, running late and can't hit the Sbux drive-thru or just want to try something that's sure to get you in the holiday spirit, give it a try!!

No comments: